Saturday, November 5, 2011

Heart.

Assalamualaikum,








































and mira, you should move on. 




heartbroken? Maybe yes and maybe no. There is not the problem but the problem is how my feeling are. I miss someone so much, I miss how much I spend time with him, I miss the 'old' times, I wish I can turn back to my diploma session, I miss the great times we spend together, You always with me. Support me. We share the moment together and I miss you so much. Very much. Now, I acts like I don't care but deep inside, its hurt me a lot. :(  


Amin..

Friends asking me why I love him so much, my answer is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I don't know. Seriously.  T____T

Ya Allah, kuatkan lah diri ku ini, Amin.

0 biji dragon ball:

Post a Comment